As I’ve mentioned before, here at Studio-e, we like to eat. Though we often make salads and heat up soup in-house—I anticipate more salads come June, when our CSA kicks in—we also like to experience what the local community has to offer. Some of our usual spots include:
- Concord Teacakes, for breakfast, lunch or dessert; home to the best scones I’ve ever tasted.
- Debra’s Natural Gourmet, a great spot for lunch take-out.
- Monsoon Bistro, the best Indian food in Maynard, though probably the only Indian food in Maynard.
- Nashoba Brook Bakery, for breads and sandwiches. The bakery also hosts photography shows and, last year, featured the work of Susan Young, associate director of alumni marketing and communications at Harvard Business School, one of our clients.
Because we work with clients all over the northeast, we also have a few favorites on the road:
- Coffee Labs Roasters, in Tarrytown, NY, where we bought our new coffee.
- Santa Fe, in Terrytown, NY — this is a new find; Lynn and Liz discovered it when they met with our clients at Hackley School yesterday. They haven’t stopped raving about the fresh salsa or the Santa Fe super salad.
I’m sure we’ll be adding to this list in the near future. In the meantime, if you have any restaurant recommendations in the surrounding areas, please share them with us.